AutoCAD 2012 and AutoCAD LT 2012 Bible
- Paperback: 1296 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 1st edition (July 12, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118022211
- ISBN-13: 978-1118022214
AutoCAD 2012 and AutoCAD LT 2012 Bible: The latest version of this perennial favorite, in-depth, reference-tutorial
This top-selling book has been updated by AutoCAD guru and author Ellen Finkelstein to provide you with the very latest coverage of both AutoCAD 2012 and AutoCAD LT 2012. It begins with a Quick Start tutorial, so you start creating right away. From there, the book covers so much in-depth material on AutoCAD that it is said that even Autodesk employees keep this comprehensive book at their desks. A DVD is included that features before-and-after drawings of all the tutorials and plenty of great examples from AutoCAD professionals.
- Explains in depth both AutoCAD 2012 and AutoCAD LT 2012
- Written by Ellen Finkelstein, a long-time AutoCAD instructor and very popular author of many editions of the AutoCAD Bible
- Starts with a tutorial on AutoCAD 2012 that covers the basics of creating drawings, using commands, and specifying coordinates
- Builds on early chapters to cover more complex 2D and 3D drawing techniques Discusses advanced topics such as customization and programming AutoCAD using AutoLISP and VBA
- Features a DVD with before-and-after drawings for each tutorial, and more
If you’re eager to create 2D and 3D technical drawings with AutoCAD 2012, the AutoCAD 2012 and AutoCAD LT2012 Bible is what you need!
From the Back Cover
AutoCAD 2012 and AutoCAD LT 2012 Bible: Even AutoCAD pros keep this book on hand!
Discover what fans of the previous bestselling editions of this book already know-this in-depth guide from AutoCAD guru Ellen Finkelstein has everything you need to master AutoCAD. Every feature is covered clearly and comprehensively. Start with the basics and quickly progress, or, if you already know AutoCAD, find the detail you need to sharpen your skills to a fine point. If you want to learn AutoCAD, this is the book.
“Whether you are an experienced AutoCAD user or a newer member of the community, you have just made a great investment with the AutoCAD 2012 & AutoCAD LT 2012 Bible. This book will be a valuable reference and guide that we expect you to use on a regular basis to help you become more proficient and more productive with AutoCAD.”
- Diane Li, AutoCAD Senior Product Manager, Autodesk, Inc.
- Get off to a quick start by drawing a window right away
- Draw, view, and edit in 2D, then add text and dimensions
- Build, view, and present complex 3D drawings
- Customize commands, palettes, fonts, shapes, and more
- Program AutoCAD with AutoLISP and VB.NET
- Find a slew of new exercises with metric options
New feature! Array objects along a path
Work with real-world drawings
Create intelligent drawings with dynamic blocks and attribute labels
What’s on the DVD?
- Trial versions of both AutoCAD 2012 and AutoCAD LT 2012
- Over 130 before-and-after drawings from working AutoCAD professionals
- A selection of helpful add-on programs
- Video tutorials to help you with complex features
- Bonus chapter on working with external databases
System requirements: Please see the DVD appendix for details and system requirements.
- Trial versions of AutoCAD 2012 and AutoCAD LT 2012
- Over 130 before-and-after drawings from AutoCAD professionals
Start drawing today with the Quick Start tutorial
Create sophisticated 2D & 3D drawings and models
Move to advanced customization skillsAutoCAD 2012 and AutoCAD LT 2012 Bible (2468)