- Paperback: 624 pages
- Publisher: Microsoft Press; 1st edition (May 3, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0735648123
- ISBN-13: 978-0735648128
Working with Microsoft Dynamics® CRM 2011
Configure, adapt, and extend Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011-guided by two of the leading implementation specialists in the field. Whether you’re an IT professional, a developer, or a power user, you’ll get pragmatic, hands-on insights for customizing CRM in your organization-with or without programming.
Discover how to:
- Set up and configure your system
- Plan and configure security settings and information access
- Easily customize form attributes, views, and relationships
- Create and deploy custom reports
- Use xRM to quickly create and efficiently manage line-of-business applications
- Automate business workflows
- Extend Microsoft Dynamics CRM with scripts and assemblies
Whether you’re an IT professional, a developer, or a power user, you’ll get pragmatic, hands-on insights for customizing Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 in your organization with or without programming.