- Paperback: 552 pages
- Publisher: Wrox; 1st edition (September 6, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0470584653
- ISBN-13: 978-0470584651
SharePoint Server 2010 Enterprise Content Management
SharePoint allows all users in an organization to manage and share their content reliably and securely. If you’re interested in building Web sites using the new capabilities of enterprise content management (ECM) in SharePoint 2010, then this book is for you. You’ll discover how SharePoint 2010 spans rich document management, records management, business process management and web content management in a seamless way to manage and share content.
- Shows how to use the capabilities of enterprise content management (ECM) to build Web sites
- Covers SharePoint 2010 ECM features and WCM (Web Content Management) features
- Reviews workflow and content management, mater pages and layouts, scale and compliance, and accessibility and extensibility
- Features real-world examples and code samples to help with your learning process
SharePoint experts focus on SharePoint 2010 as a platform for Enterprise Content Management
The team of SharePoint experts discusses the ECM capabilities included in SharePoint Server 2010 that will assist with your workflow and content management. They cover Web content management (WCM) features and discuss accessibility and extensibility as well as scale and compliance.
Packed with code examples and real-world scenarios, this comprehensive book provides you with the information you need to get started using ECM with SharePoint 2010 today.