- Paperback: 120 pages
- Publisher: Packt Publishing (November 22, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1849685703
- ISBN-13: 978-1849685702
Plan, develop, and execute your organization’s robust agile security with IBM’s Senior IT Specialist with Agile IT Security Implementation Methodology
- Combine the Agile software development best practices with IT security practices to produce incredible results and minimize costs
- Plan effective Agile IT security using mind mapping techniques
- Create an Agile blueprint and build a threat model for high value asset
- Written in easy to understand, jargon-free language by a senior IT Specialist with IBM’s Software group
Agile IT Security Implementation Methodology
Security is one of the most difficult areas in today’s IT industry. The reason being; the speed at which security methods are developing is considerably slower than the methods of hacking. One of the ways to tackle this is to implement Agile IT Security. Agile IT security methodology is based on proven software development practices. It takes the best works from Agile Software Development (Scrum, OpenUp, Lean) and applies it to security implementations.
This book combines the Agile software development practices with IT security. It teaches you how to deal with the ever-increasing threat to IT security and helps you build robust security with lesser costs than most other methods of security. It is designed to teach the fundamental methodologies of an agile approach to IT security. Its intent is to compare traditional IT security implementation approaches to new agile methodologies. Written by a senior IT specialist at IBM, you can rest assured of the usability of these methods directly in your organization.