- Paperback: 340 pages
- Publisher: Packt Publishing (December 8, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1849513082
- ISBN-13: 978-1849513081
Over 60 simple but incredibly effective recipes to Ajaxify PHP websites with PHP Ajax Cookbook
- Learn how to develop and deploy iPhone web and native apps.
- Optimize the performance of Ajax applications.
- Build dynamic websites with faster response from the server using the asynchronous call feature of PHP Ajax.
- Using Ajax allows quick and efficient access of data from the server, thus precluding a total web page refresh.
- Leverage the power of PHP Ajax using practical recipes with example codes.
PHP Ajax Cookbook
PHP Ajax Cookbook will teach you how to use the combination of PHP AJAX as a powerful platform for websites or web applications. Using AJAX for Communication with Server leads to faster response with PHP at the back-end services. The combination of AJAX PHP has many features such as speeding up the user experience, giving your web client much quicker response time and letting the client browser retrieve data from the server without having to refresh the whole page. You will learn the nuances of optimization and debugging Ajax applications. Further, you will learn how to program Ajax on iPhone devices. Download eBook Free »