- Paperback: 464 pages
- Publisher: Wrox; 3rd edition (June 28, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0470891521
- ISBN-13: 978-0470891520
Completely updated material and new examples show you what CSS can do
With the latest versions of Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, and other browsers released, CSS is more essential than ever. This beginner guide demonstrates how cascading style sheets can be used to define styles to items in Web pages, rather than format each item individually. Each lesson in this full-color book has been methodically revised to be more concise and efficient, making your learning experience as productive as possible.
- Covers the latest in CSS, including the new features of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, and Google Chrome
- Reviews the vast improvements to mobile browsers and how CSS can work with them
- Provides helpful examples and walks you through real-world solutions to common hurdles
- Discusses embedded fonts, compatibility tables, and cross-browser bug scenarios
Beginning CSS: Cascading Style Sheets for Web Design, 3rd Edition gets you completely up to date so that you can start using CSS in the newest Web and mobile browsers today!