Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium Digital Classroom
- Paperback: 832 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 1st edition (July 20, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0470607793
- ISBN-13: 978-0470607794
This 800 page book and DVD combination provides a complete training package covering Creative Suite 5 Design Premium!
Twenty self-paced lessons help you discover the basics of page layout, vector graphics, photo editing, document management, Web design, animation, and file management. Step-by-step instructions and video tutorials round out this invaluable full-color book-and-DVD combo. This book includes complete lessons, videos, and exercise files for you to learn InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Flash, Fireworks, and Adobe Bridge.
- Features full-color, step-by-step instructions that make even the most complicated tasks easy to understand, while the video training enhances the content covered in the book
- Find ways to use the Adobe Creative Suite to create dynamic designs with its robust tools
- Combines an 800 page full-color instructional book along with lesson files and video training from Adobe Certified Experts on the included DVD
You’ll feel as though you have your own personal instructor guiding you through each lesson as you work at your own speed learning the latest release of Adobe Creative Suite Design Premium!
From the Back Cover
Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium Digital Classroom: You have a personal tutor in the Digital Classroom
If you want expert instruction that fits into your schedule, the Digital Classroom series delivers. Adobe experts guide you through 25 lessons, helping you learn essential CS5 Design Premium skills at your own speed. Full-color, step-by-step instructions in the book are enhanced with video tutorials on the DVD. With this Digital Classroom training package, you have your own private instructor showing you the easiest way to learn CS5 Design Premium.
- Create cool artwork and animation with Flash Professional CS5
- Edit images precisely and effectively with Photoshop CS5
- Build standards-based Web sites using Dreamweaver CS5
- Develop compelling layouts with type and images using InDesign CS5
- Create vector graphics using the drawing tools of Illustrator CS5
- Use Adobe Bridge to keep your creative content organized and work more efficiently
A Complete Training Package!
- Full-color, step-by-step instructional book
- Video training from Adobe Certified Experts
Tutorials and lesson files on companion DVD
Jennifer Smith is Executive Vice President of the American Graphics Institute as well as an Adobe Certified Instructor. Jeremy Osborn is Training Director at American Graphics Institute and an expert on Web and interactive technology. The AGI Creative Team develops and delivers training programs through the American Graphics Institute.
[download id=”210″ format=”1″]