Affiliate Program Management: An Hour a Day
- Paperback: 456 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 1st edition (April 12, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0470651733
- ISBN-13: 978-0470651735
Affiliate marketing is hot; here’s how to get your program going
Nearly every retailer in the Internet Retailers’ Top 500 has an affiliate marketing program. Now free affiliate networks, automation software, and pay-for-performance compensation models are making it easy for small businesses to take advantage of this marketing tool. In the popular Affiliate Program Management: An Hour a Day format, this guide features a detailed, real-world, task-based approach to developing, launching, and managing a successful affiliate marketing program. It explores market research, determining payment models and reporting guidelines, recruiting affiliates, crafting appropriate communications, and much more.
- Affiliate marketing programs help boost marketing efforts without incurring excessive costs; this Hour a Day guide provides everything merchants, business owners, and those charged with managing an affiliate program need to know
- Offers a modern, real-world, step-by-step guide to researching, launching, managing, and optimizing a successful affiliate marketing program
- Covers social media; creating policies; working with feeds, coupons, widgets, and video; creating compelling content; handling partners who are not meeting goals; and much more
Affiliate Program Management: An Hour a Day is the do-it-yourself guide to planning and maintaining a successful affiliate program.
From the Back Cover
Launch, Manage, and Build a Successful Affiliate Marketing Program, A Step-by-Step Guide
This thorough guide shows you step by step how to research, launch, manage, and grow a successful online affiliate marketing program. Written by an acclaimed expert affiliate manager, this detailed book breaks down intimidating aspects into practical, approachable, day-by-day tasks, covering everything from performing market research and setting up competitive program terms to recruiting affiliates, motivating them to perform, and more.
- Do crucial pre-launch research on various payment models, your competition, and how best to set up tracking, reporting, and data feeds
- Set up competitive affiliate program terms
- Launch the program and recruit affiliates into it
- Understand the importance of an individualized approach to affiliates, and learn how to market to the marketers
- Use KPIs, metrics, competitive intelligence, and split testing to optimize performance
- Avoid the deadliest affiliate management mistakes and such pitfalls as cookie overwriting, trademark violation, and others
You’ll also find:
- Essential hints, tips, and techniques for everyone from one-person shops to Fortune 500 companies
- Twenty-five ready-made affiliate program promotion ideas
- Real-world case studies that illustrate successes to learn from and mistakes to avoid
Award-winning affiliate management expert Evgenii “Geno” Prussakov is founder and president of Affilinomics, an affiliate management and consulting company. He has managed affiliate programs and consulted with such top brands as Forbes, Hallmark, Nokia, Warner Music, Skype, Forex Club, and many others. He is a regular contributor to Website Magazine, FeedFront, Revenue Performance, Search Marketing Standard, Visibility Magazine, Search Engine Marketing Journal, and multiple industry blogs. He maintains his own affiliate marketing blog (www.amnavigator.com/blog/), for which he was named Best Affiliate Blogger in 2010. He also speaks at key industry trade shows, including Affiliate Summit, a4uexpo, eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit, PubCon, Internet Marketing Conference, and others.
[download id=”110″ format=”1″]
Upload (download) site is blocked in India. How can I download from somewhere else?
Use free VPNs – Google it. I offer to use Zenmate. After installing, select location as US.