ASP.NET Core 6 and Angular – Fifth Edition
- Paperback: 780 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 5th edition (April 6, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1803239700
- ISBN-13: 978-1803239705
ASP.NET Core 6 and Angular, 5th Edition: Design, build and deploy robust web applications using ASP.NET 6, Angular 13, and Entity Framework Core
Every full-stack ninja needs the tools to operate on front-end and back-end application development. This web app development book takes a hands-on, project-based approach to provide you with all the tools and techniques that web developers need to create, debug, and deploy efficient web applications using ASP.NET Core and Angular.
The ASP.NET Core 6 and Angular, Fifth Edition has been updated to cover advanced topics such as Minimal APIs, Web APIs with GraphQL, real-time updates with SignalR, and new features in .NET 6 and Angular 13.
You begin by building a data model with Entity Framework Core, alongside utilizing the Entity Core Fluent API and EntityTypeConfiguration class. You’ll learn how to fetch and display data and handle user input with Angular reactive forms and front-end and back-end validators for maximum effect.
Later, you will perform advanced debugging and explore the unit testing features provided by xUnit.net (.NET 6) and Jasmine, as well as Karma for Angular. After adding authentication and authorization to your apps, you will explore progressive web applications, learning about their technical requirements, testing processes, and how to convert a standard web application to a PWA.
- Use the new Visual Studio Standalone TypeScript Angular template
- Implement and consume a Web API interface with ASP.NET Core
- Set up an SQL database server using a local instance or a cloud datastore
- Perform C# and TypeScript debugging using Visual Studio 2022
- Create TDD and BDD unit tests using xUnit, Jasmine, and Karma
- Perform DBMS structured logging using providers such as SeriLog
- Deploy web apps to Azure App Service using IIS, Kestrel, and NGINX
- Learn to develop fast and flexible Web APIs using GraphQL
- Add real-time capabilities to Angular apps with ASP.NET Core SignalR
By the end of this ASP.NET Core 6 and Angular, 5th Edition web development book, you will understand how to tie together the front-end and back-end to build and deploy secure and robust web applications. The most up-to-date book that covers cutting-edge features released in ASP.NET Core 6 and Angular 13.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Quick Dry Anti Slip Sports Shoes Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]