AWS Certified Database – Specialty (DBS-C01) Certification Guide
- Paperback: 472 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (May 13, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1803243104
- ISBN-13: 978-1803243108
AWS Certified Database – Specialty (DBS-C01) Certification Guide: Pass the AWS Certified Database Specialty Certification exam with the help of practice tests
The AWS Certified Database – Specialty certification is one of the most challenging AWS certifications. It validates your comprehensive understanding of databases, including the concepts of design, migration, deployment, access, maintenance, automation, monitoring, security, and troubleshooting. With this guide, you’ll understand how to use various AWS databases, such as Aurora Serverless and Global Database, and even services such as Redshift and Neptune.
You’ll start with an introduction to the AWS databases, and then delve into workload-specific database design. As you advance through the chapters, you’ll learn about migrating and deploying the databases, along with database security techniques such as encryption, auditing, and access controls. This AWS book will also cover monitoring, troubleshooting, and disaster recovery techniques, before testing all the knowledge you’ve gained throughout the book with the help of mock tests.
- Become familiar with the AWS Certified Database – Specialty exam format
- Explore AWS database services and key terminology
- Work with the AWS console and command line used for managing the databases
- Test and refine performance metrics to make key decisions and reduce cost
- Understand how to handle security risks and make decisions about database infrastructure and deployment
- Enhance your understanding of the topics you’ve learned using real-world hands-on examples
- Identify and resolve common RDS, Aurora, and DynamoDB issues
By the end of this AWS Certified Database – Specialty (DBS-C01) Certification Guide book, you’ll have covered everything you need to pass the DBS-C01 AWS certification exam and have a handy, on-the-job desk reference guide.