AWS Certified Developer – Associate Guide – Second Edition
- Paperback: 812 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (June 3, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1789617316
- ISBN-13: 978-1789617313
AWS Certified Developer – Associate Guide, 2nd Edition: Learn from the AWS subject-matter experts, explore real-world scenarios, and pass the AWS Certified Developer – Associate exam
This book will focus on the revised version of AWS Certified Developer Associate exam. The 2019 version of this exam guide includes all the recent services and offerings from Amazon that benefits developers.
AWS Certified Developer – Associate Guide, Second Edition starts with a quick introduction to AWS and the prerequisites to get you started. Then, this book will describe about getting familiar with Identity and Access Management (IAM) along with Virtual private cloud (VPC). Next, this book will teach you about microservices, serverless architecture, security best practices, advanced deployment methods and more. Going ahead we will take you through AWS DynamoDB A NoSQL Database Service, Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS) and CloudFormation Overview. Lastly, this book will help understand Elastic Beanstalk and will also walk you through AWS lambda.
- Create and manage users, groups, and permissions using AWS IAM services
- Create a secured VPC with Public and Private Subnets, NAC, and Security groups
- Launching your first EC2 instance, and working with it
- Handle application traffic with ELB and monitor AWS resources with CloudWatch
- Work with AWS storage services such as S3, Glacier, and CloudFront
- Get acquainted with AWS DynamoDB a NoSQL database service
- Use SWS to coordinate work across distributed application components
At the end of this book, we will cover enough topics, tips and tricks along with mock tests for you to be able to pass the AWS Certified Developer – Associate exam and develop as well as manage your applications on the AWS platform.