- Paperback: 249 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (April 7, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484290623
- ISBN-13: 978-1484290620
Bayesian Optimization: Theory and Practice Using Python
This book covers the essential theory and implementation of popular Bayesian optimization techniques in an intuitive and well-illustrated manner. The techniques covered in this book will enable you to better tune the hyperparemeters of your machine learning models and learn sample-efficient approaches to global optimization.
The book begins by introducing different Bayesian Optimization (BO) techniques, covering both commonly used tools and advanced topics. It follows a “develop from scratch” method using Python, and gradually builds up to more advanced libraries such as BoTorch, an open-source project introduced by Facebook recently. Along the way, you’ll see practical implementations of this important discipline along with thorough coverage and straightforward explanations of essential theories. This book intends to bridge the gap between researchers and practitioners, providing both with a comprehensive, easy-to-digest, and useful reference guide.
- Apply Bayesian Optimization to build better machine learning models
- Understand and research existing and new Bayesian Optimization techniques
- Leverage high-performance libraries such as BoTorch, which offer you the ability to dig into and edit the inner working
- Dig into the inner workings of common optimization algorithms used to guide the search process in Bayesian optimization
After completing this Bayesian Optimization: Theory and Practice Using Python book, you will have a firm grasp of Bayesian optimization techniques, which you’ll be able to put into practice in your own machine learning models.
Exclusive Offer! Order Multi-Function Gap Cleaning Brush Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Offer Expires Soon.