Becoming KCNA Certified
- Paperback: 306 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (February 10, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1804613398
- ISBN-13: 978-1804613399
Becoming KCNA Certified: Kick-start your learning journey and implement both Kubernetes and cloud-native technologies in real-life scenarios with this essential, practical guide to the KCNA exam
The job market related to the cloud and cloud-native technologies is both growing and becoming increasingly competitive, making certifications like KCNA a great way to stand out from the crowd and learn about the latest advancements in cloud technologies.
Becoming KCNA Certified doesn’t just give you the practical skills needed to deploy and connect applications in Kubernetes, but it also prepares you to pass the Kubernetes and Cloud Native Associate (KCNA) exam on your first attempt.
The book starts by introducing you to cloud-native computing, containers, and Kubernetes through practical examples, allowing you to test the theory out for yourself. You’ll learn how to configure and provide storage for your Kubernetes-managed applications and explore the principles of modern cloud-native architecture and application delivery, giving you a well-rounded view of the subject. Once you’ve been through the theoretical and practical aspects of the book, you’ll get the chance to test what you’ve learnt with two mock exams, with explanations of the answers, so you’ll be well-prepared to appear for the KCNA exam.
- Get to grips with Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF) and its projects
- Build, configure, and run containers with Docker
- Bootstrap minimal Kubernetes clusters for learning
- Manage and encrypt container traffic with Service Mesh
- Deploy, configure, and update applications on Kubernetes
- Control and connect the applications that run on Kubernetes
- Manage storage and provide observability on Kubernetes
- Automate software development with CI/CD and GitOps
By the end of this Becoming KCNA Certified Kubernetes book, you’ll have everything you need to pass the KCNA exam and forge a career in Kubernetes and cloud-native computing.