Building Offline Applications with Angular
- Paperback: 269 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (January 25, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484279298
- ISBN-13: 978-1484279298
Building Offline Applications with Angular: Develop Reliable, Performant Web Applications for Desktop and Mobile Platforms
Get a complete overview of offline installable applications. Businesses need reliable applications that enable users to access data and their applications in spite of a bad network connection.
Traditional websites work only when connected to the network. With a large number of users depending on mobile phones and tablets for work, social interactions, and media consumption, it’s important that the web applications can work on a weak network connection and even offline.
What You Will Learn
- Get started with an installable Angular 12 application
- Understand the importance of performant, reliable, and offline access of a web application
- Discover solutions for building Angular applications for speedy response in low bandwidth scenarios
- Use IndexedDB as an offline data store within a browser
This step-by-step guide shows you how to build an Angular 12 application that considers offline access and uses its ready-made features and configurations. Building Offline Applications with Angular helps bridge the gap between native apps and web applications.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Air Fryer Disposable Paper Liner, Cooking Paper for Air Fryer, Non-Stick Air Fryer Liners, Baking Paper Oil-Proof, Water-Proof Parchment Paper for Frying, Baking, Cooking, Roasting, Oven, Steamer and Microwave Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]