C++ Software Design
- Paperback: 435 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (October 25, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1098113160
- ISBN-13: 978-1098113162
C++ Software Design: Design Principles and Patterns for High-Quality Software
Good software design is essential for the success of your project, but designing software is hard to do. You need to have a deep understanding of the consequences of design decisions and a good overview of available design alternatives. With this C++ Software Design book, experienced C++ developers will get a thorough, practical, and unparalleled overview of software design with this modern language.
- Learn how to evaluate your code with respect to software design
- Understand what software design is, including design goals such as changeability and extensibility
- Explore the advantages and disadvantages of each design approach
- Learn how design patterns help solve problems and express intent
- Choose the right form of a design pattern to gain most of its advantages
C++ trainer and consultant Klaus Iglberger explains how you can manage dependencies and abstractions, improve changeability and extensibility of software entities, and apply and implement modern design patterns to help you take advantage of today’s possibilities. Design is the most essential aspect of a software project because it impacts the software’s most important properties: maintainability, changeability, and extensibility.
Exclusive Offer! Order Bluetooth Smart Electric Jump Rope Machine Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon.