Django 2 Web Development Cookbook – Third Edition
- Paperback: 544 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (October 31, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1788837681
- ISBN-13: 978-1788837682
Django 2 Web Development Cookbook, 3rd Edition: Create unbelievably fast, robust and secure web apps with Django Web Framework and Python 3.6
Django is a framework designed to balance rapid web development with high performance. It handles high levels of user traffic and interaction, integrates with a variety of databases, and collects and processes data in real time. This book follows a task-based approach to guide you through developing with the Django 2.1 framework, starting with setting up and configuring Docker containers and a virtual environment for your project.
- Get started with the basic configuration necessary to start any Django project
- Build a database structure out of reusable model mixins
- Secure web applications against malicious usage and address common performance bottlenecks
- Integrate with, and extend, the Django CMS
- Construct and manage complex and deep hierarchies
- Import data from local sources and external web services and export it to third parties
In the final chapters, you’ll learn programming and debugging tricks and discover how collecting data from different sources and providing it to others in various formats can be a breeze. By the end of the Django 2 Web Development Cookbook, Third Edition book, you’ll learn how to test and deploy projects to a remote dedicated server and scale your application to meet user demands.