Expert Microsoft Teams Solutions
- Paperback: 628 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (April 29, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1801075557
- ISBN-13: 978-1801075558
Expert Microsoft Teams Solutions: Get expert-led advice on how to make the most of underused Teams features, find answers to questions that are rarely covered elsewhere, and explore tasks that customers frequently rely on Microsoft Partners to accomplish
Microsoft Teams is an invaluable tool that can integrate various Microsoft products into a single convenient hub. But making the most of it often requires expert help and hours spent on calls and live chats. If you’d rather have all the information you need to make the most of Teams in one place, then this book is for you.
Written by two Microsoft technical specialists who have spent years helping clients find the best way to utilize Teams, this book will help you understand Teams as a whole from architecture and collaboration through to apps and voice. You’ll study the platform from the perspective of the end user as well as the administrator, gaining insights and learning from real-life examples.
You’ll tackle adopting, implementing, and administering Teams efficiently, which will help you realize its full potential. From setup and deployment to modernizing your organization’s chat and voice infrastructure, you’ll get plenty of useful and actionable tips as you progress.
- Gain a clear understanding of Microsoft Teams architecture and deployment concepts
- Become well-versed with advanced Teams voice capabilities
- Explore best practices to extend the Teams experience to various apps through collaboration
- Focus on how to conduct effective meetings, including ad hoc, scheduled, channel, and live events
- Integrate Power Apps and Power Automate with Microsoft Teams
- Understand key governance and security concepts in administering Microsoft Teams
By the end of your journey through this Expert Microsoft Teams Solutions book, you’ll be able to design and implement the most important and exciting aspects of Microsoft Teams help your organization work more efficiently.