Flutter Apprentice: Learn to Build Cross-Platform Apps, 2nd Edition
- Paperback: 689 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 2nd edition (October 5, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1950325482
- ISBN-13: 978-1950325481
Flutter Apprentice: Learn to Build Cross-Platform Apps, 2nd Edition: Build for iOS & Android With Flutter! Up to date for Flutter 2.5, Dart 2.14.2
Flutter is an exciting development toolkit that lets you build apps for iOS, Android and even web and desktop, all from a single codebase.
It uses a declarative approach to UI development. You can “hot reload” code while developing, and apps will perform at native speed thanks to its custom rendering engine.
With Flutter and Flutter Apprentice: Learn to Build Cross-Platform Apps, 2nd Edition, you can achieve the dream of building fast applications, faster.
This Flutter Apprentice, 2nd Edition book is for developers who are new to Flutter, and also developers that already have some experience with building apps for the iOS and Android platforms, or web apps.
Topics Covered in Flutter Apprentice: Learn to Build Cross-Platform Apps, 2nd Edition:
- Widgets: Use Flutter widgets to build modern mobile user interfaces.
- Navigation: Navigate between multiple screens within a Flutter app, including using deep links.
- Networking and Persistence: Fetch data from the network, parse the JSON response and cache data locally in a SQLite database.
- State Management: Explore the all-important idea of state management in Flutter and learn about various state management techniques and tools.
- Streams: Learn about Dart streams and how to use them in Flutter apps.
- Deployment: Learn to prepare and deploy your app to mobile app stores.
One thing you can count on: After reading this book, you’ll be prepared to create and deploy full-featured mobile apps to both the iOS App Store and the Google Play Store, without having to write two separate apps.