Full Stack Development with Angular and GraphQL
- Paperback: 390 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (March 30, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1800202466
- ISBN-13: 978-1800202467
Full Stack Development with Angular and GraphQL: Use tools such as Lerna and GraphQL Code Generator to leverage recent features like NPM Workspaces for configuring a mono-repo project and Apollo Client’s reactive variables to easily manage the local state of your app
This Full Stack Development with Angular and GraphQL book shows you how to build apps using cutting-edge technologies. You’ll learn how to solve common web development problems with GraphQL and Apollo, such as database access, authentication, and image uploads.
The book starts by introducing you to building full stack apps with Angular and GraphQL. Next, you’ll learn how to create a monorepo project with Lerna and NPM Workspaces and configure a Node.js app to use GraphQL with Express and Apollo Server. You’ll also understand the basics of Angular architecture and routing. Later, the book demonstrates how to build a professionally-looking UI with Angular Material, use Apollo Client to interface with the server to get data from the built GraphQL API.
You’ll learn about Apollo Client’s type and field policies, and various fetching policies. In addition to this, you’ll learn about local state management and reactive variables with Apollo Client and how to generate TypeScript types and even Angular Apollo services for your GraphQL schema and queries using GraphQL Code Generator to implement a scalable codebase.
- Create a monorepo project with Lerna and NPM workspaces
- Add realtime support with GraphQL subscriptions
- Build a frontend with a modular architecture and Material Design UI components to consume the GraphQL API
- Use GraphQL Code Generator to generate types and code for a type-safe and scalable code base
- Create Angular modules and smart and dumb components and share data between them
- Use Apollo Client features such as client-side queries and reactive variables for local state management
By the end of this Full Stack Development with Angular and GraphQL book, you’ll have the skills you need to be able to build your own full stack application.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Magic Tap Automatic Drink Dispenser Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]