Full Stack Quarkus and React
- Paperback: 324 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (November 30, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 180056273X
- ISBN-13: 978-1800562738
Full Stack Quarkus and React: Create and deploy standalone, fully functional, web applications using Quarkus and React
React has established itself as one of the most popular and widely adopted frameworks thanks to its simple yet scalable app development abilities. Quarkus comes across as a fantastic alternative for backend development by boosting developer productivity with features such as pre-built integrations, application services, and more that bring a new, revolutionary developer experience to Java. To make the best use of both, this hands-on guide will help you get started with Quarkus and React to create and deploy an end-to-end web application.
This Full Stack Quarkus and React book is divided into three parts. In the first part, you’ll begin with an introduction to Quarkus and its features, learning how to bootstrap a Quarkus project from the ground up to create a tested and secure HTTP server for your backend. The second part focuses on the frontend, showing you how to create a React project from scratch to build the application’s user interface and integrate it with the Quarkus backend. The last part guides you through creating cluster configuration manifests and deploying them to Kubernetes as well as other alternatives, such as Fly.io.
- Create a Quarkus project from scratch to gain a basic understanding of its advantages
- Create a persistence layer in a Quarkus application
- Secure your application by adding authentication and authorization features
- Use Quarkus Dev services to implement integration tests with real-world databases
- Start creating a React project from scratch
- Use React Testing Library to test React components
- Identify the most suitable alternatives for deploying your application to the cloud
By the end of this full stack development book, you’ll be confident in your skills to combine the robustness of both frameworks to create and deploy standalone, fully functional web applications.