Implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central On-Premise – Fourth Edition
- Paperback: 764 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (December 19, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1789133939
- ISBN-13: 978-1789133936
Implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central On-Premise, 4th Edition: Understand the key components required for implementing Dynamics NAV and Business Central and explore methods to upgrade to NAV 2018 from the previous versions
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is a full business solution suite and a complete ERP solution, which contains a robust set of development tools; these tools can help you to gain control over your business and can simplify supply chains, manufacturing, and operations. Implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central On-Premise, 4th Edition covers the latest features of Dynamics Business Central and NAV from the end users’ and developers’ perspectives. It also provides an insight into different tools available for implementation, whether it’s a new installation or migrating from the previous version of Dynamics NAV.
This book will take you from an introduction to Dynamics NAV 2018 through to exploring all the techniques related to implementation and migration. You will also learn to expand functionalities within your existing Microsoft Dynamics NAV installation, perform data analysis, and implement free third-party add-ons to your existing installation. As you progress through the book, you will learn to work with third-party add-on tools. In the concluding chapters, you will explore Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, the new Cloud solution based on the Microsoft NAV platform, and techniques for using Docker and Sandbox to develop applications.
- Explore new features introduced in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018
- Migrate to Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018 from previous versions
- Learn abstract techniques for data analysis, reporting, and debugging
- Install, configure, and use additional tools for business intelligence, document management, and reporting
- Discover Dynamics 365 Business Central and several other Microsoft services
- Utilize different tools to develop applications for Business Central
By the end of the Implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central On-Premise, 4th Edition book, you will have gained a deep understanding of the key components for successful Dynamics NAV implementation for an organization.