Internet of Things Projects with ESP32
- Paperback: 252 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (March 30, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1789956870
- ISBN-13: 978-1789956870
Internet of Things Projects with ESP32: Create and program Internet of Things projects using the Espressif ESP32
ESP32 is a low-cost MCU with integrated Wi-Fi and BLE. Various modules and development boards-based on ESP32 are available for building IoT applications easily. Wi-Fi and BLE are a common network stack in the Internet of Things application. These network modules can leverage your business and projects needs for cost-effective benefits.
This book will serve as a fundamental guide for developing an ESP32 program. We will start with GPIO programming involving some sensor devices. Then we will study ESP32 development by building a number of IoT projects, such as weather stations, sensor loggers, smart homes, Wi-Fi cams and Wi-Fi wardriving. Lastly, we will enable ESP32 boards to execute interactions with mobile applications and cloud servers such as AWS.
- Understand how to build a sensor monitoring logger
- Create a weather station to sense temperature and humidity using ESP32
- Build your own W-iFi wardriving with ESP32. Use BLE to make interactions between ESP32 and Android
- Understand how to create connections to interact between ESP32 and mobile applications
- Learn how to interact between ESP32 boards and cloud servers
- Build an IoT Application-based ESP32 board
By the end of this Internet of Things Projects with ESP32 book, you will be up and running with various IoT project-based ESP32 chip.