Introducing Blockchain with Java
- Paperback: 187 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (February 24, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484279263
- ISBN-13: 978-1484279267
Introducing Blockchain with Java: Program, Implement, and Extend Blockchains with Java
Create your own crypto currency by implementing blockchain technology using Java. This step-by-step guide will teach you how to create a user interface using Java FX and implement SQLite DB using JDBC Driver for the blockchain.
Introducing Blockchain with Java includes numerous exercises and test questions to help you solidify what you have learned as you progress through the book, and provides ideas on expanding the codebase to make it your own. You will have access to a fully-functioning repository with Java code.
What You Will Learn
- Know the most important theoretical concepts of the blockchain
- Code the blockchain in Java
- Create a user interface with JavaFX
- Implement SQLite DB using JDBC Driver
- Create a P2P multi-threaded app
- Create your own cryptocurrency app with full functionality
- Implement blockchain technology on a P2P network from scratch using Java, JavaFX, and SQL
Upon completing this Introducing Blockchain with Java book, you will have the knowledge necessary to program your own blockchains with Java and you will have a completed project for your portfolio.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Zero Dark Wizard Whitening Freckle Cream Dark Spot Corrector Remover for Face and Body Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]