Jumpstart Logic Pro X 10.5
- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (November 10, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1800562772
- ISBN-13: 978-1800562776
Jumpstart Logic Pro X 10.5: A practical guide that takes you from understanding the fundamentals of Logic Pro X to discovering professional music creation techniques with an easy-to-follow approach
Logic Pro X is Apple’s flagship application for music creation, found in many professional music studios across the globe. It is a powerful digital audio workstation that comes with all the software tools that you need to create music that sounds great. In the latest version, Logic Pro X 10.5, Apple has added impressive features to what was already a full package of tools, loops, FX plug-ins, and software instruments.
Providing a comprehensive introduction if you’re new to Mac computer music creation, this practical guide will show you how to use Logic Pro X and have you up to speed in no time.
You’ll not only understand what Apple’s Logic Pro X software can do but also get hands-on with using it to accomplish various musical tasks. The book starts by getting you up and running with the basic terminologies. As you progress, you’ll explore how to create audio and MIDI musical parts. To build on your knowledge further, the book will guide you through developing an automated mix. In addition to this, you’ll learn how to bounce mixes and audio files for distribution.
- Get to grips with Audio and MIDI and how they are different, along with covering Apple Loops
- Record and edit audio, such as your voice or guitar
- Create and edit MIDI parts, using Logic Pro X’s software instruments
- Develop realistic drums and electronic drums with Logic Pro X 10.5’s amazing Drummer
- Explore the new Step Sequencer, Live Loops, and Quick Sampler that are now included with version 10.5
- Edit your arrangement and prepare the parts for mixing
- Discover the principles of good mixing, including automation, pre-mastering, and final bouncing
By the end of this Jumpstart Logic Pro X 10.5 book, you’ll be well-versed with Logic Pro X and have the skills you need to create professional-quality music.