Learning Amazon Web Services (AWS): A Hands-On Guide to the Fundamentals of AWS Cloud
- Paperback: 448 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 1st edition (July 13, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0135298342
- ISBN-13: 978-0135298343
Learning Amazon Web Services (AWS): A Hands-On Guide to the Fundamentals of AWS Cloud: The Practical, Foundational Technical Introduction to the World’s #1 Cloud Platform
Learning Amazon Web Services (AWS): A Hands-On Guide to the Fundamentals of AWS Cloud is the perfect foundational resource for all administrators, developers, project managers, and other IT professionals who want to plan and deploy AWS services and/or earn AWS certification.
Top cloud trainer and evangelist Mark Wilkins teaches best practices that align with Amazon’s Well-Architected Framework, introduces key concepts in the context of a running case study, carefully explains how core AWS services operate and integrate, and offers extensively tested tips for maximizing flexibility, security, and value. Companion online videos guide you step-by-step through setting AWS compute, storage, networking, scale, security, automation, and more.
- Balance cost, compliance, and latency in your service designs
- Choose the right networking options for your virtual private cloud (VPC)
- Build, host, launch, manage, and budget for EC2 compute services
- Plan for scale and resiliency, and make informed decisions about AWS storage
- Enforce strict security, and automate to improve operational efficiency
This book with companion training videos is a valuable learning tool for anyone seeking to demonstrate expertise through formal certification.