Machine Learning for Data Mining
- Paperback: 252 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (April 30, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1838828974
- ISBN-13: 978-1838828974
Machine Learning for Data Mining: Get efficient in performing data mining and machine learning using IBM SPSS Modeler
Machine learning (ML) combined with data mining can give you amazing results in your data mining work by empowering you with several ways to look at data. This book will help you improve your data mining techniques by using smart modeling techniques.
This book will teach you how to implement ML algorithms and techniques in your data mining work. It will enable you to pair the best algorithms with the right tools and processes. You will learn how to identify patterns and make predictions with minimal human intervention. You will build different types of ML models, such as the neural network, the Support Vector Machines (SVMs), and the Decision tree. You will see how all of these models works and what kind of data in the dataset they are suited for. You will learn how to combine the results of different models in order to improve accuracy. Topics such as removing noise and handling errors will give you an added edge in model building and optimization.
- Hone your model-building skills and create the most accurate models
- Understand how predictive machine learning models work
- Prepare your data to acquire the best possible results
- Combine models in order to suit the requirements of different types of data
- Analyze single and multiple models and understand their combined results
- Derive worthwhile insights from your data using histograms and graphs
By the end of this Machine Learning for Data Mining book, you will be able to build predictive models and extract information of interest from the dataset.