Managing Risks in Digital Transformation
- Paperback: 242 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (April 14, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1803246510
- ISBN-13: 978-1803246512
Managing Risks in Digital Transformation: Secure your business in a post-pandemic world: Master digital risk identification and defense
With the rapid pace of digital change today, especially since the pandemic sped up digital transformation and technologies, it has become more important than ever to be aware of the unknown risks and the landscape of digital threats. This book highlights various risks and shows how business-as-usual operations carried out by unaware or targeted workers can lead your organization to a regulatory or business risk, which can impact your organization’s reputation and balance sheet.
This book is your guide to identifying the topmost risks relevant to your business with a clear roadmap of when to start the risk mitigation process and what your next steps should be. With a focus on the new and emerging risks that remote-working companies are experiencing across diverse industries, you’ll learn how to manage risks by taking advantage of zero trust network architecture and the steps to be taken when smart devices are compromised. Toward the end, you’ll explore various types of AI-powered machines and be ready to make your business future-proof.
- Become aware of and adopt the right approach to modern digital transformation
- Explore digital risks across companies of all sizes
- Study real-world cases that focus on post-pandemic digital transformation
- Understand insider threats and how to mitigate vulnerability exploitation
- Get to know how cyberwarfare targets infrastructure and disrupts critical systems
- Discover how implementing a regulatory framework can safeguard you in the current and future data landscapes
In a nutshell, this Managing Risks in Digital Transformation book will direct you on how to identify and mitigate risks that the ever- advancing digital technology has unleashed.