Mastering Adobe Photoshop Elements
- Paperback: 502 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (August 26, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1789808154
- ISBN-13: 978-1789808155
Mastering Adobe Photoshop Elements: Become a professional photo editor and bring your ideas to life with Adobe Photoshop Elements 2019
Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020 is a raster graphics editor for entry-level photographers, image editors, and hobbyists. Though it shares many of Photoshop CC’s high-end features, it also boasts a significant number of simple to use, yet highly effective tools not found at the professional level.
This book presents the complexities of image editing in easy-to-follow, bite-sized chunks, allowing you to quickly recognize the editing challenge, and helps you to identify the tools and techniques required to make improvements, and to apply those techniques quickly and efficiently. You will start by learning how to import, organize, manage, edit, and use your pictures in a format that’s designed for creative photography projects. Going further, you’ll discover how to fix a wide range of photographic problems based on the book’s extensive repertoire of commonly applied solutions. You’ll be escorted through a wide range of common processes that include applying artistic effects to creative projects, custom image makeovers, processing images for social media, and other file export methods.
- Understand the latest Photoshop tools to add life to your photos
- Add graphic elements to any composition, photograph, or illustration
- Tackle challenges in editing multi-layered images for your photography projects
- Develop illustrative skills with Photoshop Elements’ variety of drawing tools
- Understand techniques for professional photo retouching
- Work with online and local templates to create calendars, greeting cards, and other projects
Towards the end of the Mastering Adobe Photoshop Elements book, you will understand what the most important tools and features actually do in Photoshop Elements 2020, answering the often-asked question; What, when, and where would you use these features in a precise and practical way.