Mastering Spring Boot 2.0
- Paperback: 390 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (May 31, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1787127567
- ISBN-13: 978-1787127562
Mastering Spring Boot 2.0: Learn to develop, test, and deploy your Spring Boot distributed application and explore various best practices
Spring is one of the best frameworks on the market for developing web, enterprise, and cloud ready software. Spring Boot simplifies the building of complex software dramatically by reducing the amount of boilerplate code, and by providing production-ready features and a simple deployment model.
- Build logically structured and highly maintainable Spring Boot applications
- Configure RESTful microservices using Spring Boot
- Make the application production and operation-friendly with Spring Actuator
- Build modern, high-performance distributed applications using cloud patterns
- Manage and deploy your Spring Boot application to the cloud (AWS)
- Monitor distributed applications using log aggregation and ELK
This Mastering Spring Boot 2.0 book will address the challenges related to power that come with Spring Boot’s great configurability and flexibility. You will understand how Spring Boot configuration works under the hood, how to overwrite default configurations, and how to use advanced techniques to prepare Spring Boot applications to work in production. This book will also introduce readers to a relatively new topic in the Spring ecosystem – cloud native patterns, reactive programming, and applications. Get up to speed with microservices with Spring Boot and Spring Cloud. Each chapter aims to solve a specific problem or teach you a useful skillset. By the end of this book, you will be proficient in building and deploying your Spring Boot application.