Mastering TypeScript – Fourth Edition
- Paperback: 538 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 4th edition (May 11, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1800564732
- ISBN-13: 978-1800564732
Mastering TypeScript, 4th Edition: Master the TypeScript 4 language and its latest features, explore modern web application frameworks, and build modular systems using industry standard architectural principles and design patterns
Using a fast-paced, but easy-to-follow set of code samples, this fourth edition will get you up and running with TypeScript 4 quickly, introduce core concepts, and then build on this knowledge to understand, and then apply more advanced language features.
- Gain insights into core and advanced TypeScript language features
- Create test suites for your application with Jest and Selenium
- Apply industry standard design patterns to build modular code
- Develop web server solutions using Node and Express
- Design and implement serverless API solutions
- Explore micro front-end technologies and techniques
By the end of the Mastering TypeScript, 4th Edition book, you will have built a comprehensive set of web applications using Angular, React and Vue, finally integrating them into a single cohesive website, using micro frontend techniques. Mastering TypeScript 4 is about learning the language, understanding when to apply its features, and then selecting the right framework that is the perfect fit for your real-world project.