Mastering Veeam Backup & Replication, Third Edition
- Paperback: 230 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 3rd edition (April 28, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1837630097
- ISBN-13: 978-1837630097
Mastering Veeam Backup & Replication, 3rd Edition: Protect your cloud, virtual, and on-premises environments by implementing Veeam’s powerful backup and replication technology
Veeam is one of the leading modern data protection solutions, making it a necessary skill for anyone responsible for backing up virtual environments. This Mastering Veeam Backup & Replication, Third Edition is revised and updated to cover Veeam version 12.
This edition covers some new features added to the application, such as VeeaMover, Per Machine Backup chains, and MFA on the console. The book guides you through implementing modern data protection solutions for your cloud and virtual infrastructure with Veeam while helping you master advanced concepts such as Continuous Data Protection (CDP), extended object storage support, VeeaMover, and security settings. You’ll dive deep into other new features as well, such as Direct to Object storage, Object to Tape and learn about CDP from a service provider perspective with Veeam Cloud Connect (VCC).
- Understand installing and upgrading Veeam to v12
- Master the ability to use PostgreSQL for databases
- Explore SOBR – Direct to Object storage in performance tier
- Explore enhanced security, including MFA and Auto-Logoff
- Understand NAS Backup with Immutability Support
- Discover how GDP to vCD works for Cloud Connect
- Learn how to get instant VM Recovery on VCC
By the end of this Mastering Veeam Backup & Replication, 3rd Edition book, you’ll be able to successfully implement Veeam Backup & Replication to secure your environment and – disaster recovery.