Microsoft Outlook for Mac 2011 Step by Step
- Paperback: 448 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 1st edition (May 6, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0735651892
- ISBN-13: 978-0735651890
Build exactly the skills you need. Learn at the pace you want.
The smart way to learn Microsoft® Outlook® 2011 for Mac one step at a time! Experience learning made easy and quickly teach yourself how to organize your email, arrange your calendar, and manage tasks using Outlook on your Mac. With Step by Step, you set the pace building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
Discover how to:
- Switch from Microsoft Entourage with a minimum of disruption
- Organize your e-mail messages, contact information, calendar, and task lists
- Read e-mail threads as conversations that you can categorize and file
- Use rules to automate the categorization and filing of e-mail
- Schedule appointments and coordinate meetings with contacts
- Flag e-mail messages and Microsoft Office documents to create tasks on the fly
- Customize the Outlook window and toolbar to accommodate the way you work
Teach yourself the fundamentals of Microsoft® Outlook® for Mac 2011 one step at a time! With this practical tutorial, you’ll work at your own pace with easy-to-follow lessons, and learn exactly what you need to know to organize your e-mail and contacts, schedule meetings, and manage tasks on you Mac.
The smart way to learn the fundamentals of Outlook 2011 for Mac 2011 one step at a time! Work at your own pace with easy-to-follow lessons, and learn exactly what you need to know to organize your e-mail and contacts, schedule meetings, and manage tasks.
- Switch from Microsoft Entourage with minimal disruption
- Manage all your e-mail accounts in one place with Outlook
- Use the Calendar to schedule meetings and appointments
- Set custom rules to sort your email automatically
- Prioritize and track every task business and personal
- Customize Outlook to accommodate the way you work
Your Microsoft Outlook for Mac 2011 Step by Step digital content includes:
- All the book’s practice files ready to download and put to work.
- Fully searchable online edition of this book with unlimited access on the Web. Free online account required.
- Video tutorials illustrating important procedures and concepts.
About the Author
Maria Langer has written over 50 books about business and productivity software (Microsoft Office, FileMaker Pro), Web publishing software (WordPress), social networking services (Twitter), financial software (QuickBooks, Quicken), and operating system software (Mac OS). In addition to being a bestselling author, she also writes, narrates, and creates video training materials for Lynda.com.
[download id=”66″ format=”1″]