Microsoft PowerPoint Best Practices, Tips, and Techniques
- Paperback: 338 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (February 10, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 183921533X
- ISBN-13: 978-1839215339
Microsoft PowerPoint Best Practices, Tips, and Techniques: Want to become a PowerPoint Pro? Written by a PowerPoint expert and Microsoft MVP, this book helps you create visually appealing PowerPoint presentations using advanced tools, features, and expert techniques for better impact
Giving great business presentations that stand out can mean the difference between getting and losing out on an important promotion, a critical client deal, or a grant. To start creating PowerPoint presentations that showcase your ideas in the best light possible, you’ll need more than attractive templates; you’ll need to leverage PowerPoint’s full range of tools and features.
This is where this PowerPoint book comes in, leading you through the steps that will help you plan, create, and deliver more impactful and professional-looking presentations. The book is designed in a way to take you through planning your content efficiently and confidently preparing PowerPoint masters. After you’ve gotten to grips with the basics, you’ll find out how to create visually appealing content using the application’s lesser known, more advanced features, including useful third-party add-ins. The concluding chapters will equip you with PowerPoint’s advanced delivery tools, which will enable you to deliver memorable presentations.
- Plan your PowerPoint presentation content and know your audience
- Prepare PowerPoint masters to speed up the development process and maintain consistency
- Add and modify visual and multimedia elements
- Use transitions and animations efficiently
- Build flexibility and interactivity into your presentations
- Practice your delivery with Presenter Coach
- Leverage Presenter View during delivery to increase your confidence
- Use PowerPoint Live in Teams for easy-to-manage remote presentations
By the end of this Microsoft PowerPoint Best Practices, Tips, and Techniques book, you’ll be able to confidently choose processes to create and deliver impactful presentations more efficiently.