Microsoft Sentinel in Action – Second Edition
- Paperback: 478 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 2nd edition (February 10, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1801815534
- ISBN-13: 978-1801815536
Microsoft Sentinel in Action, 2nd Edition: Learn how to set up, configure, and use Microsoft Sentinel to provide security incident and event management services for your multi-cloud environment
Microsoft Sentinel is a security information and event management (SIEM) tool developed by Microsoft that helps you to integrate cloud security and artificial intelligence (AI). This book will enable you to implement Microsoft Sentinel and understand how it can help detect security incidents in your environment with integrated AI, threat analysis, and built-in and community-driven logic.
The Microsoft Sentinel in Action, Second Edition book begins by introducing you to Microsoft Sentinel and Log Analytics. You’ll then get to grips with data collection and management, before learning how to create effective Microsoft Sentinel queries to detect anomalous behaviors and activity patterns. Moving ahead, you’ll learn about useful features such as entity behavior analytics and Microsoft Sentinel playbooks along with exploring the new bi-directional connector for ServiceNow. As you progress, you’ll find out how to develop solutions that automate responses needed to handle security incidents. Finally, you’ll grasp the latest developments in security, discover techniques to enhance your cloud security architecture, and explore how you can contribute to the security community.
- Implement Log Analytics and enable Microsoft Sentinel and data ingestion from multiple sources
- Get to grips with coding using the Kusto Query Language (KQL)
- Discover how to carry out threat hunting activities in Microsoft Sentinel
- Connect Microsoft Sentinel to ServiceNow for automated ticketing
- Find out how to detect threats and create automated responses for immediate resolution
- Use triggers and actions with Microsoft Sentinel playbooks to perform automations
By the end of this Microsoft Sentinel in Action, 2nd Edition book, you’ll have learned how to implement Microsoft Sentinel to fit your needs and be able to protect your environment from cyber threats and other security issues.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Creative Chocolate Lighter Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]