NetBeans IDE 7 Cookbook
- Paperback: 308 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (May 25, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1849512507
- ISBN-13: 978-1849512503
Over 70 highly focused practical recipes to maximize your output with NetBeans
- Covers the full spectrum of features offered by the NetBeans IDE
- Discover ready-to-implement solutions for developing desktop and web applications
- Learn how to deploy, debug, and test your software using NetBeans IDE
- Another title in Packt’s Cookbook series giving clear, real-world solutions to common practical problems
Java IDEs have grown bigger and more complicated with time. Some development environments even require the user to spend countless hours searching for more software to bundle with the IDE just to start working. NetBeans abstracts much of the work needed to configure the environment and makes it convenient for Java developers to start coding straight away. With this book in hand you will tap into the endless possibilities of developing modern desktop and web applications in Java.
NetBeans IDE 7 Cookbook is perfect for you if you are ready to take the next step from the standard tutorials and move into the practical world. It will show you all the features of the NetBeans IDE used by Java developers. It goes to great lengths in explaining different ways of achieving a desired goal and uncovering features present in NetBeans that are often overlooked or forgotten.
The NetBeans IDE 7 Cookbook will appeal to Java programmers at all levels who are ready to go beyond just tutorials.
A practical solution reference with a series of to-the-point recipes that will help Java developers with all kinds of NetBeans development tasks.
What you will learn from this book :
- Get to grips with quick development patterns using NetBeans Platform
- Step up your mobile development environment using NetBeans
- Refactor faster and better
- Work with a variety of web frameworks via NetBeans
- Create and integrate different projects and technologies
- Link up various servers and databases with NetBeans
- Master the art of testing using NetBeans
- Version-control your systems from the comfort of your IDE
With this book you will learn in a step-by-step manner and build solutions from the ground up using NetBeans. Each recipe is well illustrated and the code contained in the examples is very engaging and will allow developers to build functional and fun software while learning how the IDE can help them with their tasks.
Who this book is written for
Java developers of all levels who use NetBeans will be able to learn from and implement the thorough and well-explained solutions given in this Cookbook. If you want an easy reference on your desk to solve most of your day-to-day development queries with NetBeans, this book is for you.
[download id=”184″ format=”1″]