Oracle Blockchain Quick Start Guide
- Paperback: 350 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (September 6, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1789804167
- ISBN-13: 978-1789804164
Oracle Blockchain Quick Start Guide: Get up and running with Oracle’s premium cloud blockchain services and build distributed blockchain apps with ease
Hyperledger Fabric empowers enterprises to scale out in an unprecedented way, allowing organizations to build and manage blockchain business networks. This quick start guide systematically takes you through distributed ledger technology, blockchain, and Hyperledger Fabric while also helping you understand the significance of Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS).
The book starts by explaining the blockchain and Hyperledger Fabric architectures. You’ll then get to grips with the comprehensive five-step design strategy – explore, engage, experiment, experience, and inﬂuence. Next, you’ll cover permissioned distributed autonomous organizations (pDAOs), along with the equation to quantify a blockchain solution for a given use case. As you progress, you’ll learn how to model your blockchain business network by defining its assets, participants, transactions, and permissions with the help of examples. In the concluding chapters, you’ll build on your knowledge as you explore Oracle Blockchain Platform (OBP) in depth and learn how to translate network topology on OBP.
- Model your blockchain-based business network by defining its components, transactions, integrations, and infrastructure through use cases
- Develop, deploy, and test chaincode using shim and REST, and integrate it with client apps using SDK, REST, and events
- Explore accounting, blockchain, hyperledger fabric, and its components, features, qualifiers, architecture and structure
- Understand the importance of Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS)
- Experiment Hyperledger Fabric and delve into the underlying technology
- Set up a consortium network, nodes, channels, and privacy, and learn how to translate network topology on OBP
By the end of this Oracle Blockchain Quick Start Guide book, you will be well-versed with OBP and have developed the skills required for infrastructure setup, access control, adding chaincode to a business network, and exposing chaincode to a DApp using REST configuration.