PHP Web Development with Laminas
- Paperback: 394 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (November 18, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1803245360
- ISBN-13: 978-1803245362
PHP Web Development with Laminas: Learn how to develop modern object-oriented applications with PHP using test-driven development (TDD) and behavior-driven development (BDD) aided by mature reusable components
Considered the next generation of the Zend framework, Laminas is a high-performance PHP framework for creating powerful web applications with an evolutive architecture.
This book takes a hands-on approach to equip you with the knowledge of the Laminas framework necessary to start building web applications based on the reuse of loosely coupled components. You’ll learn how to create the basic structure of a PHP web application divided into layers, understand Laminas’ MVC components, and be able to take advantage of the Eclipse platform as a method for developing with Laminas. Step by step, you’ll build an e-commerce application based on the technical requirements of a fictional business, and get to grips with implementing those requirements using Laminas components.
- Discover how object-relational mapping is implemented with laminas-db
- Understand behavior-driven development concepts to sharpen your skills
- Create lean controllers and flexible views
- Build complete models and reusable components
- Explore the Eclipse platform for developing with Laminas
- Find out how easy it is to generate HTML forms with laminas-form
- Practice test-driven development to write precise programs
By the end of this PHP Web Development with Laminas book, you’ll be able to build a completely secured MVC application in PHP language using Laminas.