Practical Azure Functions
- Paperback: 246 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 1st edition (October 14, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484250664
- ISBN-13: 978-1484250662
Practical Azure Functions: A Guide to Web, Mobile, and IoT Applications
Start developing Azure Functions and building simple solutions for serverless computing without worrying about infrastructure. With the increased need for deploying serverless computing, Azure Functions integrates with other Azure resources. This Practical Azure Functions: A Guide to Web, Mobile, and IoT Applications book is a quick reference and consists of a practical and problem-driven approach with the latest technology.
What You’ll Learn
- Review the Interaction between Azure Functions and Azure data services
- Apply Azure Functions in web applications and build interaction systems for mobile applications
- Develop a serverless micro-service
- Serve and process IoT Telemetry systems
- Monitor Azure Functions services and get application insights
Guided by step-by-step explanations and sample projects, you’ll set up, build, and deploy Azure Functions to get the most out of this compute-on-demand service. After a foundational introduction to Azure Functions you’ll prepare a development environment to serve and process an IoT Telemetry system, create Microservices, and monitor Azure Functions services to get application insights.