Python All-in-One For Dummies
- Paperback: 740 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 1st edition (May 14, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1119557593
- ISBN-13: 978-1119557593
Python All-in-One For Dummies: Your one-stop resource on all things Python
Thanks to its flexibility, Python has grown to become one of the most popular programming languages in the world. Developers use Python in app development, web development, data science, machine learning, and even in coding education classes.
There’s almost no type of project that Python can’t make better. From creating apps to building complex websites to sorting big data, Python provides a way to get the work done. Python All-in-One For Dummies offers a starting point for those new to coding by explaining the basics of Python and demonstrating how it’s used in a variety of applications.
- Covers the basics of the language
- Explains its syntax through application in high-profile industries
- Shows how Python can be applied to projects in enterprise
- Delves into major undertakings including artificial intelligence, physical computing, machine learning, robotics and data analysis
This book is perfect for anyone new to coding as well as experienced coders interested in adding Python to their toolbox.