Python Machine Learning By Example – Third Edition
- Paperback: 526 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (November 10, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1800209711
- ISBN-13: 978-1800209718
Python Machine Learning By Example, 3rd Edition: A comprehensive guide to get you up to speed with the latest developments of practical machine learning with Python and upgrade your understanding of Machine Learning (ML) algorithms and techniques
Python Machine Learning By Example, Third Edition serves as a comprehensive gateway into the world of Machine Learning (ML).
With six new chapters, on topics including movie recommendation engine development with Naive Bayes, recognizing faces with support vector machine, predicting stock prices with artificial neural networks, categorizing images of clothing with convolutional neural networks, predicting with sequences using recurring neural networks, and leveraging reinforcement learning for making decisions, the book has been considerably updated for the latest enterprise requirements.
At the same time, this book provides actionable insights on the key fundamentals of Machine Learning (ML) with Python programming. Hayden applies his expertise to demonstrate implementations of algorithms in Python, both from scratch and with libraries.
Each chapter walks through an industry-adopted application. With the help of realistic examples, you will gain an understanding of the mechanics of ML techniques in areas such as exploratory data analysis, feature engineering, classification, regression, clustering, and NLP.
- Understand the important concepts in ML and data science
- Use Python to explore the world of data mining and analytics
- Scale up model training using varied data complexities with Apache Spark
- Delve deep into text analysis and NLP using Python libraries such NLTK and Gensim
- Select and build an ML model and evaluate and optimize its performance
- Implement ML algorithms from scratch in Python, TensorFlow 2, PyTorch, and scikit-learn
By the end of this Python Machine Learning By Example, 3rd Edition book, you will have gained a broad picture of the ML ecosystem and will be well-versed in the best practices of applying ML techniques to solve problems.