Python Robotics Projects
- Paperback: 340 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (May 30, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1788832922
- ISBN-13: 978-1788832922
Python Robotics Projects: Leverage the power of python to build DIY robotic projects
Robotics is a fast-growing industry. Multiple surveys state that investment in the field has increased tenfold in the last 6 years, and is set to become a $100-billion sector by 2020. Robots are prevalent throughout all industries, and they are all set to be a part of our domestic lives. This book starts with the installation and basic steps in configuring a robotic controller. You’ll then move on to setting up your environment to use Python with the robotic controller. You’ll dive deep into building simple robotic projects, such as a pet-feeding robot, and more complicated projects, such as machine learning enabled home automation system (Jarvis), vision processing based robots and a self-driven robotic vehicle using Python.
- Get to know the basics of robotics and its functions
- Walk through Interface components with microcontrollers
- Integrate robotics with the IoT environment
- Build projects using machine learning
- Implement path planning and vision processing
- Interface your robots with Bluetooth
By the end of this Python Robotics Projects book, you’ll know how to build smart robots using Python.