Rapid Java Persistence and Microservices
- Paperback: 319 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 1st edition (August 8, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484244753
- ISBN-13: 978-1484244753
Rapid Java Persistence and Microservices: Persistence Made Easy Using Java EE8, JPA and Spring
Gain all the essentials you need to create scalable microservices, which will help you solve real challenges when deploying services into production. This book will take you through creating a scalable data layer with polygot persistence. You’ll cover data access and query patterns in Spring and JPA in high-performance environments. As part of this topic, you’ll see the advantages of multiple persistence frameworks in Java and especially the easy persistence offered by NoSQL databases and reactive web solutions.
What You Will Learn
- Build end-to-end modern applications using microservices, persistence essentials, reactive web, and other high-performance concepts
- Master Spring’s configuration options
- Secure microservices efficiently
- Monitor your services post deployment
The last few chapters of Rapid Java Persistence and Microservices present advanced concepts that are useful for very high-performance real-time applications: you’ll implement applications using Spring’s good support for Web sockets in their raw form as well as for connecting to message brokers such as RabbitMQ. This can be useful for applications such as navigation systems and gaming platforms.