- Paperback: 366 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (February 28, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 180107349X
- ISBN-13: 978-1801073493
Real-World Next.js: Learn how to use Next.js for building web apps without compromising performance, user experience, and developer happiness
Next.js is a scalable and high-performance React.js framework for modern web development and provides a large set of features, such as hybrid rendering, route prefetching, automatic image optimization, and internationalization, out of the box. If you are looking to create a blog, an e-commerce website, or a simple website, this Real-World Next.js book will show you how you can use the multipurpose Next.js framework to create an impressive user experience.
Starting with the basics of Next.js, the book demonstrates how the framework can help you reach your development goals. You’ll realize how versatile Next.js is as you build real-world applications with step-by-step explanations. This Next.js book will guide you in choosing the right rendering methodology for your website, securing it, and deploying it to different providers, all while focusing on performance and developer happiness.
- Get up to speed with Next.js essentials and learn how to build apps quickly
- Understand how to create scalable Next.js architectures
- Choose between different rendering strategies, such as client-side rendering (CSR), static site generation (SSG), server-side rendering (SSR), and incremental static regeneration (ISR)
- Write unit tests and integration tests in your Next.js application
- Discover the powerful routing system and Next.js’ built-in components
- Design and build modern architectures with Next.js using GraphCMS or any headless CMS
By the end of the Real-World Next.js book, you’ll be able to design, build, and deploy modern architectures using Next.js with any headless CMS or data source.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Instant Volumising Lip Plumper Serum Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]