Rust Web Programming
- Paperback: 394 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (March 9, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1800560818
- ISBN-13: 978-1800560819
Are safety and high performance a big concern for you while developing web applications?
While most programming languages have a safety or speed trade-off, Rust provides memory safety without using a garbage collector. This means that with its low memory footprint, you can build high-performance and secure web apps with relative ease.
- Structure scalable web apps in Rust in Rocket, Actix Web, and Iron
- Apply data persistence for your web apps using PostgreSQL
- Build login, JWT, and config modules for your web apps
- Build unit tests and functional API tests in Postman and Newman
- Deploy the Rust app with NGINX and Docker onto an AWS EC2 instance
By the end of this Rust Web Programming book, you’ll be able to confidently create scalable and fast web applications with Rust.