SnowPro Core Certification Companion
- Paperback: 363 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (March 24, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484290771
- ISBN-13: 978-1484290774
SnowPro Core Certification Companion: Hands-on Preparation and Practice (Certification Study Companion Series)
This study companion helps you prepare for the SnowPro Core Certification exam. The author guides your studies so you will not have to tackle the exam by yourself. To help you track your progress, chapters in this book correspond to the exam domains as described on Snowflake’s website. Upon studying the material in this SnowPro Core Certification Companion book, you will have solid knowledge that should give you the best shot possible at taking and passing the exam and earning the certification you deserve.
- Review the domains that Snowflake specifically recommends you study in preparation for Exam COF-C02
- Identify gaps in your knowledge that you can study and fill in to increase your chances of passing Exam COF-C02
- Level up your knowledge even if not taking the exam, so you know the same material as someone who has taken the exam
- Learn how to set up a Snowflake account and configure access according to recommended security best practices
- Be capable of loading structured and unstructured data into Snowflake as well as unloading data from Snowflake
- Understand how to apply Snowflake data protection features such as cloning, time travel, and fail safe
- Review Snowflake’s data sharing capabilities, including data marketplace and data exchange
Each chapter provides explanations, instructions, guidance, tips, and other information with the level of detail that you need to prepare for the exam. You will not waste your time with unneeded detail and advanced content which is out of scope of the exam. Focus is kept on reviewing the materials and helping you become familiar with the content of the exam that is recommended by Snowflake.