Stream Processing with Apache Spark
- Paperback: 452 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 1st edition (June 17, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1491944242
- ISBN-13: 978-1491944240
Stream Processing with Apache Spark: Mastering Structured Streaming and Spark Streaming
To build analytics tools that provide faster insights, knowing how to process data in real time is a must, and moving from batch processing to stream processing is absolutely required. Fortunately, the Spark in-memory framework/platform for processing data has added an extension devoted to fault-tolerant stream processing: Spark Streaming.
- Understand how Spark Streaming fits in the big picture
- Learn core concepts such as Spark RDDs, Spark Streaming clusters, and the fundamentals of a DStream
- Discover how to create a robust deployment
- Dive into streaming algorithmics
- Learn how to tune, measure, and monitor Spark Streaming
If you’re familiar with Apache Spark and want to learn how to implement it for streaming jobs, this Stream Processing with Apache Spark practical book is a must.