The Complete Metasploit Guide
- Paperback: 660 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (June 25, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 183882247X
- ISBN-13: 978-1838822477
The Complete Metasploit Guide: Master the Metasploit Framework and become an expert in penetration testing
Most businesses today are driven by their IT infrastructure, and the tiniest crack in this IT network can bring down the entire business. Metasploit is a pentesting network that can validate your system by performing elaborate penetration tests using the Metasploit Framework to secure your infrastructure.
This Learning Path introduces you to the basic functionalities and applications of Metasploit. Throughout this book, you’ll learn different techniques for programming Metasploit modules to validate services such as databases, fingerprinting, and scanning. You’ll get to grips with post exploitation and write quick scripts to gather information from exploited systems. As you progress, you’ll delve into real-world scenarios where performing penetration tests are a challenge. With the help of these case studies, you’ll explore client-side attacks using Metasploit and a variety of scripts built on the Metasploit Framework.
- Develop advanced and sophisticated auxiliary modules
- Port exploits from Perl, Python, and many other programming languages
- Bypass modern protections such as antivirus and IDS with Metasploit
- Script attacks in Armitage using the Cortana scripting language
- Customize Metasploit modules to modify existing exploits
- Explore the steps involved in post-exploitation on Android and mobile platforms
By the end of this Learning Path The Complete Metasploit Guide, you’ll have the skills required to identify system vulnerabilities by using thorough testing.