The TypeScript Workshop
- Paperback: 730 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (August 10, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1838828494
- ISBN-13: 978-1838828493
By learning TypeScript, you can start writing cleaner, more readable code that’s easier to understand and less likely to contain bugs. What’s not to like?
Unlike many theory-heavy books, The TypeScript Workshop balances clear explanations with opportunities for hands-on practice. You’ll quickly be up and running building functional websites, without having to wade through pages and pages of history and dull, dry fluff. Guided exercises clearly demonstrate how key concepts are used in the real world, and each chapter is rounded off with an activity that challenges you to apply your new knowledge in the context of a realistic scenario.
- Configure a professional TypeScript development environment
- Explore how to use primitive and complex data types
- Incorporate types into popular npm (Node package manager) libraries
- Design systems that use asynchronous behavior
- Implement object-oriented programming to model real-world scenarios
- Get to grips with modern UI design by combining React with TypeScript
Whether you’re a hobbyist eager to get cracking on your next project, or a professional developer looking to unlock your next promotion, pick up a copy and make a start! Whatever your motivation, by the end of this The TypeScript Workshop book, you’ll have the confidence and understanding to make it happen with TypeScript 4.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Electric Herb Grinder Pen Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]