UI Animations with Lottie and After Effects
- Paperback: 302 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (June 30, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1803243805
- ISBN-13: 978-1803243801
UI Animations with Lottie and After Effects: Understand and develop immersive animations along with animated stickers for Telegram using Bodymovin, After Effects and LottieFiles and integrate them in your React Native apps using this color guide to UI animations
Lottie is a small and scalable JSON-based animation file. LottieFiles is the platform where Lottie animations can be uploaded, tested, and shared. By combining the LottieFiles plugin and the LottieFiles platform, you’ll be able to create stunning animations that are easy to integrate in any device. You’ll also see how to use the Bodymovin plugin in After Effects to export your animation to a JSON file.
The book starts by giving you an overview of Lottie and LottieFiles. As you keep reading, you’ll understand the entire Lottie ecosystem and get hands-on with classic 2D animation principles. You’ll also get a step-by-step guided tour to ideate, sketch for storytelling, design an icon that will fulfill the needs and expectations of users based on UX, and finally animate it in Adobe After Effects. This will help you get familiar with the After Effects environment, work with vector shape layers, create and modify keyframes using layer properties, explore path and mask features, and adjust timing easily to create professional-looking animations.
- Get started with Lottie and integrate animations either by creating them from scratch or by downloading them through LottieFiles
- Explore the key principles of 2D classic animation
- Understand the basics to create your first animation using After Effects
- Export your animations into Lottie JSON files through Bodymovin
- Integrate your very first Lottie icon animation inside your React Native app
- Control your animation within the app through React APIs, while exploring best practices and common pitfalls
By the end of this UI Animations with Lottie and After Effects book, you’ll be able to create and export your own Lottie animations using After Effects and implement them in mobile apps using React Native. You’ll also have an understanding of 2D animation best practices and principles that you can apply in your own projects.
Exclusive Offer! Order Waterproof Folding High Capacity Duffel Bag Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon.