UiPath Associate Certification Guide
- Paperback: 558 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (June 9, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1801072736
- ISBN-13: 978-1801072731
UiPath Associate Certification Guide: A practical syllabus-based UiPath Associate certification guide to confidently passing your UiPath RPA Associate certification examination, covering real-world business cases, mock tests, and more
UiPath is the most popular vendor in the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) industry. If you’re an RPA enthusiast or citizen developer who wants to succeed in the industry, achieving this certification can help you get accredited and ready for real-world challenges using UiPath.
UiPath Associate Certification Guide offers complete, up-to-date coverage of the UiPath RPA Associate certification exam to help you pass on the first attempt and get certified. The book is written in a clear, succinct way with self-assessment questions, quizzes with answers at the end of each chapter, exam tips, and mock exams with detailed answers and explanations. You’ll start by getting to grips with the basic concepts of UiPath RPA, and then progress to an in-depth discussion of all the concepts required for Associate certification. Finally, you’ll develop UiPath skills by gaining the required knowledge and implement these skills using sample business cases.
- Get to grips with the basic concepts of UiPath RPA
- Equip yourself with every resource required to pass the Associate exam on the first attempt
- Gain the ability to apply what you’ve learned using real-world use cases
- Work on different use cases and test your knowledge by taking quizzes
- Get a feel for the real exam with practice questions and mock exams
- Understand the concepts used in building enterprise-level use cases
By the end of this UiPath Associate Certification Guide book, you’ll have covered everything you need to pass the exam, gained the knowledge you need to work on real-world case studies, and learned how to apply the various concepts to build enterprise-level use cases.